Commonality of language - self emergent learning

I’m far from sure that you’ll appreciate my ÆPT interpretation of mainly us humans, but I don’t shirk from putting it out for you to assess [with—what seems, to me, to be a (your) high-quality ‘neural “actention” selection serving system’].

Our language functions followed from momentous (selective sweep initiating) pleiotropic mutations, the ambiadvantageous adaptiveness of which partly included that they provided their pioneers with an ability to within their (extended) family group of origin impress potential mating partners and rivals.

These mutations also introduced a never before existed way of coping that involve transforming the excitatory aspect of CURSES [naturally incurred and previously (in our phylogeny) largely kept adaptively unconscious “implicit memories” conditioned-in by “traumatising” circumstantial threats] into a motivational or co-motivational fuel for exploiting environmental (and procreation promoting if taken) opportunities.

The same mutations also brought about our exceptional and characteristic lingual capacity and tendency to deceive/control ourselves and others.

[What stage hypnotists achieve with their volunteering subjects is just the glossy and often spectacularly entertaining tip of humankind’s lingual-intellectual iceberg!]

“CURSES” is the shortest possible while still apt enough approximate abbreviation of “conditioned-in kept unconscious reverberative states effecting symptoms”.

CURSES are ‘put’ and left behind by, or the aftermath of, “traumatising” circumstantial challenges; and they are states that involve excitatory messages being blocked from driving maladaptive distress.

P.S.
For me the Freudian word “trauma” seems so tacky (meaning muddying) that I relieved myself from being compelled (because of cultural habit and convention) to use it.
And I’m politely and prudently offering others to do the same by adopting the by me produced ÆPT concept of “specific Hibernation (SH) imploring threats”.
“Threats of SH imploring type” is, to me, a satisfying and deserved (by the kind of lifetime challenges it refers to) substitute for “traumatising circumstantial threats (or ditto distressors)”; and as far as I’m concerned it serves as a clarifying (ÆPT) complement to CURSES.