Oscillatory “Thousand Brains” Mind's Eye For HTM?

Breakthrough!

After setting the program to startup in the “2 Outs On Cancel” mode that (as in Heiserman motor bit methodology where binary 11 is stop like 00) cancels out cross connected outputs the network holds vectors even when the attractor is surrounded by avoids, which previously caused the whole network to stop propagating, a dreaded freezing-up problem. In ideal propagation conditions it’s still maintaining a 58% ratio, in that case though of not signaling instead of signaling.

Since it was a minor change that only involved a few code lines and also removed a bug that caused an error when program calculated vectors were shown on the screen it’s the same filename:

https://sites.google.com/site/intelligencedesignlab/home/IDLab7.zip

Now I do not have to explain a part that greatly complicated going into further detail. I was not sure how to describe where and when the network needed to be cleared for proper navigation. The simple answer is now never, or so far as I can see from watching the even more complex behaviors expected of animals that have with a good navigational system like ours.

1 Like