Htmengine:model_scheduler giving FATAL Status

I am working on the htmengine traffic tutorial. All NUPIC unit tests have passed and I successfully did the one Hot gym. Stuck with the following error:

gbsd@ubuntu:~/htmengine-traffic-tutorial/python-engine$ supervisorctl status
htmengine:anomaly_service        RUNNING   pid 2682, uptime 0:00:10
htmengine:metric_listener        RUNNING   pid 2681, uptime 0:00:10
htmengine:metric_storer          RUNNING   pid 2683, uptime 0:00:10
htmengine:model_scheduler        FATAL     Exited too quickly (process log may have details)

From log:

ms={"columns": "name"})
  File "/home/gbsd/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests-2.0.1-py2.7.egg/requests/api.py", line 55, in get
    return request('get', url, **kwargs)
  File "/home/gbsd/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests-2.0.1-py2.7.egg/requests/api.py", line 44, in request
    return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
  File "/home/gbsd/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests-2.0.1-py2.7.egg/requests/sessions.py", line 361, in request
    resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
  File "/home/gbsd/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests-2.0.1-py2.7.egg/requests/sessions.py", line 464, in send
    r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
  File "/home/gbsd/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests-2.0.1-py2.7.egg/requests/adapters.py", line 356, in send
    raise ConnectionError(e)
ConnectionError: HTTPConnectionPool(host='localhost', port=15672): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/queues/%2f?columns=name (Caused by <class 'socket.error'>: [Errno 111] Connection refused)

Any ideas on what I should try.

2 Likes

I’m guessing the web service isn’t running (not managed by supervisor and conveyed in the supervisorctl status output).

On second thought. That looks like an inability to access the rabbitmq admin api. You need to make sure that the RabbitMQ Management Plugin (https://www.rabbitmq.com/management.html) is loaded.

1 Like

thanks, that solved the problem