10-15 Year Plan to Artifical Human Intelligence? Do you have any system proposals?

Hello,

I’m working on my own project: NEUWON.
The purpose of this project is to create a framework for making simulations of the brain.
Disclaimer: it is a work in progress, but i certainly hope it does not take 10 more years to complete.

Here are some details about it:

• Writing computer simulations is easy, writing high quality simulations is difficult, and using graphics cards is even harder.
    So I made a framework for implementing simulations, which is (mostly) agnostic to the type of thing being simulated.

• Then using my new framework, I’m working on implementing a simulation of neurons, dendrites, synapses, etc.
    The simulator has two parts: Mechanisms and Diffusion/Electricity.

• Mechanisms represent chemical reactions or other molecular changes.
    • Chemical diffusion & Electricity are the primary means of communication between different mechanisms and between different areas of the brain.

This design forces all of the mechanisms to use biologically realistic inputs and outputs, even if internally they are implemented in an unrealistic way.
    And it allows you to more easily mix and match different mechanisms because they’re all using a common interface.

3 Likes