HTM Hackers’ Hangout is a live monthly Google Hangout held for our online community. Anyone is free to join in the discussion either by connecting directly to the hangout or commenting on the YouTube video during the live stream.
If you have something specific you’d like to discuss, or if you just want to learn more about the HTM Community, please join HTM Forum at https://discourse.numenta.org. We have active discussions about HTM theory, research, implementations, and applications.
More info on all these topics at http://numenta.org.
This week’s discussions will be about this much at least:
- theta oscillations, learning vs inference cycles
- nupic community fork for python 3 work?
- attitudes toward AI hype
- Unsupervised learning and storing the location with the feature
- Should we make NuPIC python 3 compliant? / What is a community fork?
- Does anybody else find "Sophia" concerning?
As always, you can watch live or after the event here:
Stay tuned to this thread for a link to join the hangout and discuss live immediately before the broadcast.