We had a great hangout last month with several people from the community joining us. Let’s do it again!
Join me and other HTM enthusiasts for this month’s HTM Hackers’ Hangout next Friday at 5PM UTC (that’s 10AM California time). We had great attendance at this time last month, so we’ll keep this slot. So mark your calendars if you want to join in.
Anyone with a Google account can join the hangout and chat with use live, or you can just watch it from the G+ page I linked above. As always, the event will be saved on the HTM Hackers’ Hangouts playlist.
- Update on migration from Travis-CI / AppVeyor to Bamboo
- nupic / nupic.core dependency changed
- completely different (and better) release process
- HTM.Java update if @cogmission is available
- Migrating nupic.tools to Hubot instance
As always, I will post a link here and on the G+ page about 10 minutes before the event starts where you can join the hangout.