NICE Workshop-Hawkins/Ahmad

Jeff and Subutai are scheduled to give a talk at NICE Workshop. I think they will address Numenta roadmap of translating its work to that of machine/deep learning.
Does anyone know whether the talk will be available online? Or whether Jeff will do a talk after the event for Numenta followers?

1 Like

I’m sure @clai will post a video of @jhawkins’s and @subutai’s presentation as soon as it gets available. :-). But otherwise, all presentations of 2019’s NICE event are posted on YouTube, so I suppose this year’s will appear there soon enough too:

4 Likes

Yes, I believe they will be posting the presentations on YouTube. It might take them a couple of weeks. It was at 6am our time (!!) and I don’t think I had enough coffee…

3 Likes

Looks like they posted the slide PDF’s for several of the talks on their main agenda page.

Our slides are posted here.

3 Likes

NICE workshop released the recording of Subutai and Jeff’s keynote today on Youtube. Here’s the link to the video and slides: NICE 2021: From Brains to Silicon - Applying Lessons from Neuroscience to Machine Learning

5 Likes