No response to question in installation category. Please help

Hi

I asked a question in the installation category last week and have gotten several views but no response. Link is below, I am really stuck and don’t know what to do. Did I put this in the wrong category, or not provide enough information?

I added information and finally rewrote it as I researched it but suspect my original question might have been poorly written or did not contain enough information.

Did I do something wrong? What do I do now?

When building NUPIC getting error undefined references to YAML in 64-bit Ubuntu

Thanks

Martin

2 Likes

Welcome Martin!

I’m sorry you haven’t received any responses. There is an ebb and flow in the background of very intense work by Numenta engineers (as I have noticed from the outside, not working for them). Rest assured, every single inquiry is important and will eventually be acknowledged… But yes, this is a new medium for the mailing list (within the last 2 or 3 weeks), and as such it seems everyone is learning to pay attention to it…

I can’t answer your question, but I at least wanted to acknowledge it. Matt is on vacation right now (I don’t remember when he’ll be back - I think like a week from the 9th ??). Someone else will come along to answer your question though… We’ll make sure of it… Why don’t you post this link to the Gitter Channel as well, to be sure?

Thanks, for the feedback it’s most appreciated

1 Like