Consciousness is not what you think it is!

I have pretty much the alike innate motivative, though not exactly of the same direction/domain as yours, but I think I can feel something similar.

I’d like to express some courage @Prakash: keep on following your heart and try your best!

I know you are not seeking merely for success/proud or what so over, and if you haven’t been aware, here is the fact that the founder of Numenta (Jeff Hawkins) is also the founder of Palm Inc., the company produced PDAs far before smart mobile phones became prevalent. I’d been dreaming for a Palm device back when I was a student. And you can see he did the very right thing in the very right ways, just a little ahead of the time.

I infer from this past, that Numenta would have nonetheless heavy engineering focus along the journey, it’s one of the reasons I’d like to hang around here in the HTM forum. And so I agree with @david.pfx in reply to another thread of yours:

But I hope/expect Numenta to be generous enough that philosophical discussions like this can find a place here in the HTM forum, even little community interests can arise.

1 Like