Is my data being predicted correctly?

Hi, sorry for the late answer :slight_smile:
Iā€™ve personally never experienced such an error before, so I donā€™t really know what the ā€˜columnCount and inputWidth above zeroā€™ thing is about. However, I know that the ā€œ_classifierInputā€ is different from the normal non-classifierInput encoder (ie when name is _classifierInput and classifierOnly is true). Iā€™ve noticed that the generated encoder parameters for the classifierInput are always bigger than for normal encoders and seems to affect the results of the CLA quite profoundly (in a negative outcome for me at least). I couldnā€™t find very much information about it so I decided to ask about it and other things in my post here, although none have dared to answer so far :stuck_out_tongue:

If I remember correctly, one_gym simply runs a swarm, and uses the values from the model_params file to run the CLA on, which is exactly what my template code does, unless there is a difference in the input parameters that are sent to the swarm between my template and one_gym. No, I donā€™t have a github of my code, because my code is nothing more than the template really with ever so small variations here and there when Iā€™m experimenting with different data sets. The NuPIC codebase is quite a behemoth so I havenā€™t dared altering any code really. All Iā€™ve done is tried my best to understand HTM and NuPIC it, run it, understand why I get the results that I get, and use all that understanding to get the best possible results.