- email@example.com ➟ NuPIC
- firstname.lastname@example.org ➟ HTM Theory
- email@example.com ➟ NuPIC / Developers
- firstname.lastname@example.org ➟ Committer Lounge (committers only)
- email@example.com ➟ Reviewer Lounge (reviewers only)
- firstname.lastname@example.org ➟ Business
- email@example.com ➟ Off Topic
There will be a 2-week migration period where all mailing lists and HTM Forum will be active to help assure that everyone has time to migrate.
Dates below are tentative. All dates are 2016.
Wed, May 11 (t - 16)
Enable SSL for HTTPS Enable Oauth for Google, Twitter, Facebook, & Github
Set up landing pages within categories for each mailing list Enable create topic by email option Scrape email addresses of all current members of the aforementioned mailing lists and create CSV files for mass invitations Fill in introductory content for all categories
draft warning emails for each mailing list
Invitation emails will be sent to the subscribers of each mailing list. Different groups may be created for each mailing list to help identify the origins of new forum members.
Matt Taylor (rhyolight) invited you to join
Discussions about HTM theory and implementations
If you’re interested, click the link below:
This invitation is from a trusted user, so you won’t need to log in.
Upon clicking this list, the a new account will be created on HTM Forum for the user and they will immediately see a welcome message that explains how to do perform basic forum tasks.
Warning emails will be sent to all mailing lists with details about the migration to HTM Forum. If you are a member of any of these mailing lists, you should receive an email warning that the list will be shutdown permanently by Jun 27, 2016.
Thu, May 26 (t - 1)
These tasks can be started at any point after the invitations are sent out.
References to the legacy mailing lists must be scrubbed and replaced with the appropriate link to HTM Forum categories. This includes, but is not limited by:
numenta.org numenta.com NuPIC wiki HTM.Java wiki
Fri, May 27 MIGRATION COMPLETE
One final closing message will be sent across all mailing lists that refers each list to the new home in HTM Forum.
- All mailing lists are set to emergency moderation mode, any new emails from members will be automatically discarded
- Lists will auto-respond to any messages or subscription attempts with an email directing them to HTM Forum.