Matt is live streaming regularly

Thank you for being a sympathetic good sport. Yes, Friday, I’ll post about it soon.

1 Like

The silver lining is that tonight I would have missed it, but next week I’ll be able to attend.

I’m looking forward to dynamic duo M&M. (Matt and Mark).

Get well soon, Matt. Have a nice weekend all of you.

The not-so-silver lining is that I did NOT take this Friday (the 5th) off as I the 4th is this week. If I take 2 days off I fall behind in my workload and it starts to suck.
@rhyolight How do you feel about putting if off yet again?

1 Like

Today I am NOT streaming on twitch, but YouTube!

This is a test. I’ll be streaming the research meeting as well in about 30 minutes.

3 Likes

How can we connect? Is there a link to click? Did I miss it?

Edit: Oh, you guys got the link through twitter? I’m not on Twitter.
Please post the link to the research meeting stream in here. I don’t want to miss it. :-).

Edit 2: Thanks!

Live now.

1 Like

live now just chatting https://www.twitch.tv/rhyolight_

Live now working on nupic.torch.

Live now on twitch, might answer some forum questions.

BTW I will still be streaming on Twitch sometimes, but I won’t be saving the videos to YouTube. The Twitch experience is really more for the live interaction and chat.

Live now on twitch, reading the forum.

Same.

I’ve been putting off forum conversations all weekend. I will live-stream Q&A this afternoon on Twitch.

2 Likes

live now

live now on twitch

Live now on twitch.

Can i ask, do you upload your twitch content to youtube?

Or am i missing out :wink:

You’re sortof missing out!

The important stuff gets to YouTube, but I live stream a lot of stuff on Twitch that never gets archived. You can see the Twitch archive here. Lately I have not been putting any of my Twitch content on YouTube.

1 Like

I will be doing some live stuff today.

I just missed it, but it seems quite short. Twitch muted the audio though, due to detected copyright infringement.

(Or maybe the algorithm is starting to see you as a celebrity?) ;-).

1 Like

Short but epic!

1 Like