Nupic.Core C# Bindings

@David_Keeney It looks like pycapnp supports Python 3 and just released a new version even 3 days ago.

@rhyolight mentioned seeing about getting official language bindings into master. Major changes would probably make that less likely. It is in maintenance mode… I’ll hope for a little and expect not a lot.

If noninvasive changes could be made in order to add the C# bindings, that could possibly go into master and then we could have community branches for the larger and riskier alterations like VS 2017 updates. Other binding could be added as well. I’m just not really sure how that would work. I can’t find a tutorial on how to do that, as outlined in the extraction plan. Any hope for that, @rhyolight? My thought was that once I got it to build using CMake, bindings would be added to ~\nupic\bindings\cs using swig and that’d be used to generate a C# project repository.

My immediate issue is installing pycapnp on Windows. I get the error described in my initial post. I suspected setuptools, but updating them didn’t work. Once I get that installed, I’m hoping that puts me past the CMake error I’m getting that’s related to it.