SEE ALSO: HTM Implementations
Projects (with sources):
|Language/Runtime||Project Link||Description||Last Activity (as at June 2019)|
|Python||bbHTM||great docs!||May 2016|
|HTM.js||This project by @Paul_Lamb is a test implementation of HTM created to help Paul learn the basics, explore new concepts and theories, and share demos. It is designed to be lightweight enough run client-side in the browser. (demos)||May 2017|
|HTMCLA||nice GUI||May 2013|
|CortiCL||(C++ / OpenCL)||May 2014|
|Adaptive Sequence Memorizer||June 2014|
|Etaler||(Parallel C++ / OpenCL)||May 2019|
|clortex||A design for HTM in Clojure which uses a Datomic database to store the state of synapses and neurons. Independent concurrent processes can simultaneously operate on the data, allowing complex multi-layer regions and multi-region hierarchies to be created. Author: Fergal Byrne (inbits.com blog).||March 2015|
|htm-cla||Since moved to NuPIC; more readable, object-oriented code; bugs :P)||March 2013|
|WalnutiQ||Object oriented java model of CLA algorithms working on vision modeling found here||February 2018|
|htm-cla-visualizer||detailed/interactive interface||December 2014|
|Comportex & ComportexVIZ (Clojure)||November 2015|
|.NET||openhtm||dev moved to nupic||July 2013|
|HTM by @Deric_Pinto||(C#)||June 2018|
|Stream Processors||Pratik Singh’s Kafka implementation||Python, utilizes nupic||June 2018|
|flink-htm||JVM, utilises HTM.java||September 2017|
|Other and Multiplatform||HTM-Camera-Toolkit||(python, java, C, C++)||February 2013|
|zacg/htm||Written in Go||March 2015|
|Temporal-Pooler-in-Matlab (Dead link)||old temporal pooler in MATLIB||Unknown|
|vova/htm||(Rust) same implementation, custom ideas planned||June 2017|
|HTM-scheme||(Scheme) SP, TM, Apical Tiebreak TM, and Column Pooler algorithms and projects; translated from NuPIC and htmresearch||May 2019|
|HTMNeuron||Not a HTM implementation, but a Tikz figure for drawing HTM neurons in reports (see thread)||June 2018|
|htm-tensorflow||An implementation of Numenta’s HTM algorithm in Tensorflow with GPU support. API design based on Keras API.||March 2017|
|Snowflake||htm.js adapted to run in-database on the Snowflake cloud data warehouse. See Medium article by @jimmyw||May 2019|
- Olga Krestinskaya, Irina Dolzhikova, Alex Pappachen James (2018). Hierarchical Temporal Memory using Memristor Networks: A Survey. IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence, 2018.
- Timur Ibrayev, Ulan Myrzakhan, Olga Krestinskaya, Aidana Irmanova, Alex Pappachen James. On-chip Face Recognition System Design with Memristive Hierarchical Temporal Memory. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, 2018.
Maciej Wielgosz, Marcin Pietroń. Using Spatial Pooler of Hierarchical Temporal Memory to classify noisy videos with predefined complexity. Neurocomputing 240 (2017), 84-97.
Maciej Wielgosz, Marcin Pietroń. OpenCL-accelerated object classification in video streams using Spatial Pooler of Hierarchical Temporal Memory. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA), 8 (2), 2017.
- Mackenzie Leake, Liyu Xia, Kamil Rocki, Wayne Imaino. A Probabilistic View of the Spatial Pooler in Hierarchical Temporal Memory. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology
Cowley, B., Kneller, A. & Thornton, J. R. (2014). Cortically-Inspired Overcomplete Feature Learning for Colour Images. In: PRICAI 2014: Trends in Artificial Intelligence, 13th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Gold Coast, Australia, December 1-5, 2014.
McCall, R. (2014). Fundamental Motivation and Perception for a Systems-Level Cognitive Architecture. (Doctoral dissertation).
Main, L., Cowley, B., Kneller, A. & Thornton, J. R. (2013). Evaluating Sparse Codes on Handwritten Digits. In S. Cranefield, A. Nayak (Eds.): AI 2013: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, 26th Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Dunedin, New Zealand.
McCall, R. & Franklin, S. (2013). Cortical Learning Algorithms with Predictive Coding for a Systems-Level Cognitive Architecture. Proceedings of the Second Annual Conference on Advances in Cognitive Systems (pp. 149–166). Baltimore, MD.
Thornton, J. R. & Srbic, A. (2013). Spatial Pooling for Greyscale Images. International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics. 4(3), 207-216. DOI 10.1007/s13042-012-0087-7.
- Thornton, J. R., Main, L. & Srbic, A. (2012). Fixed Frame Temporal Pooling. In M. Thielscher, D. Zang (Eds.): AI 2012: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, 25th Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Sydney, Australia, December 4-7, 2012.
- Price, R. W. (2011). Hierarchical Temporal Memory Cortical Learning Algorithm for Pattern Recognition on Multi-core Architectures. (Doctoral Dissertation).