SEE ALSO: HTM Ports
Projects (with sources):
if someone (authors?) were to describe state (active?) of the project + differences to NuPIC, it would be useful
HTM.js by @Paul_Lamb is a test implementation of HTM created to help Paul learn the basics, explore new concepts and theories, and share demos. It is designed to be lightweight enough run client-side in the browser. (demos)
Other and Multiplattform
* HTM-Camera-Toolkit (python, java, C, C++)
* zacg/htm (Go)
* Temporal-Pooler-in-Matlab (old temporal pooler in MATLIB)
* Cowley, B., Kneller, A. & Thornton, J. R. (2014). Cortically-Inspired Overcomplete Feature Learning for Colour Images. In: PRICAI 2014: Trends in Artificial Intelligence, 13th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Gold Coast, Australia, December 1-5, 2014.
* Main, L., Cowley, B., Kneller, A. & Thornton, J. R. (2013). Evaluating Sparse Codes on Handwritten Digits. In S. Cranefield, A. Nayak (Eds.): AI 2013: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, 26th Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Dunedin, New Zealand.
* Thornton, J. R., Main, L. & Srbic, A. (2012). Fixed Frame Temporal Pooling. In M. Thielscher, D. Zang (Eds.): AI 2012: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, 25th Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Sydney, Australia, December 4-7, 2012.
* Price, R. W. (2011). _Hierarchical Temporal Memory Cortical Learning Algorithm for Pattern Recognition on Multi-core Architectures_. (Doctoral Dissertation).
Websites, ML and other