SEE ALSO: HTM Implementations
Projects (with sources):
if someone (authors?) were to describe state (active?) of the project + differences to NuPIC, it would be useful
- HTM.js by @Paul_Lamb is a test implementation of HTM created to help Paul learn the basics, explore new concepts and theories, and share demos. It is designed to be lightweight enough run client-side in the browser. (demos)
- jhtm (incomplete)
- clortex is a design for HTM in Clojure which uses a Datomic database to store the state of synapses and neurons. Independent concurrent processes can simultaneously operate on the data, allowing complex multi-layer regions and multi-region hierarchies to be created. Author: Fergal Byrne (inbits.com blog).
- htm-cla (stalled-dev moved to NuPIC; more readable, object-oriented code; bugs :P)
- WalnutiQ (object oriented java model of CLA algorithms working on vision modeling found here https://github.com/quinnliu/WalnutiQ)
- htm-cla-visualizer (java) detailed/interactive interface
- Comportex & ComportexVIZ (Clojure)
- scala-spatialpooler (Scala)
Other and Multiplattform
- HTM-Camera-Toolkit (python, java, C, C++)
- zacg/htm (Go)
- Temporal-Pooler-in-Matlab (old temporal pooler in MATLIB)
- vova/htm (Rust) same implementation, custom ideas planned
- HTM-scheme (Scheme) SP, TM, ATTM algorithms and examples; translated from NuPIC
Cowley, B., Kneller, A. & Thornton, J. R. (2014). Cortically-Inspired Overcomplete Feature Learning for Colour Images. In: PRICAI 2014: Trends in Artificial Intelligence, 13th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Gold Coast, Australia, December 1-5, 2014.
McCall, R. (2014). Fundamental Motivation and Perception for a Systems-Level Cognitive Architecture. (Doctoral dissertation).
Main, L., Cowley, B., Kneller, A. & Thornton, J. R. (2013). Evaluating Sparse Codes on Handwritten Digits. In S. Cranefield, A. Nayak (Eds.): AI 2013: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, 26th Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Dunedin, New Zealand.
McCall, R. & Franklin, S. (2013). Cortical Learning Algorithms with Predictive Coding for a Systems-Level Cognitive Architecture. Proceedings of the Second Annual Conference on Advances in Cognitive Systems (pp. 149–166). Baltimore, MD.
Thornton, J. R. & Srbic, A. (2013). Spatial Pooling for Greyscale Images. International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics. 4(3), 207-216. DOI 10.1007/s13042-012-0087-7.
- Thornton, J. R., Main, L. & Srbic, A. (2012). Fixed Frame Temporal Pooling. In M. Thielscher, D. Zang (Eds.): AI 2012: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, 25th Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Sydney, Australia, December 4-7, 2012.
- Price, R. W. (2011). Hierarchical Temporal Memory Cortical Learning Algorithm for Pattern Recognition on Multi-core Architectures. (Doctoral Dissertation).