I have this plan for the next HTM School on Grid Cells that involves using this graphic:
Can anyone help me photoshop out the man in the image and fill in the background somehow? My photoshop skillz are a bit underdeveloped, and I imagine there is some talented person in our community who might do this in a few minutes?
1 Like
CPegels
February 21, 2018, 6:06pm
2
You can do it yourself in a few minutes: [https://autoclipping.com ].
I don’t want to remove the background, I want to remove the man and fill in the background.
CPegels
February 22, 2018, 12:01am
4
Saved as ‘transparent png’. You can copy the cutout png over any background (photo) you like. Probably any picture editor will do.
Getting consistent scene lightning is a whole different matter…
(Edit: saw some imperfections in the big one)
He’s actually after the opposite (background, not the guy). Procedure is something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8_ge9RxcSw
I’ll give it a shot, though this is a lot of space to fill so can’t promise anything…
BTW, @CPegels you can get a lot cleaner cut of the man with a little bit of care. I posted a video about this some time back for my mother-in-law who runs a sweets shop and doesn’t have any graphics skills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmqIEJ8MP7c
In particular, from: https://youtu.be/bmqIEJ8MP7c?t=3121
Bitking
February 22, 2018, 12:47am
6
My guess is he is planning to some special effects involving dubbing himself into this background to talk about hexagons…
1 Like
WOW! I don’t think anyone could ask for better than that. It looks great!
jimmyw
February 22, 2018, 4:29am
10
Now i’m curious to see the end result!
Thanks Paul I can use that.
CPegels
February 22, 2018, 7:13am
12
LOL,
The reading skills are a little rusty. I could have never pulled this off, didn’t even know this was possible at all, great work!
Now you can copy the guy back in if you feel the need.
Bitking
February 22, 2018, 1:11pm
13
No human could have done that - more proof of ancient alien technology!
2 Likes
I’m glad you folks get me.
Checkmate flat alien deniers.
1 Like
Hi Matt, I’m sure you have heard of Deepfakes. In case, you like to take a video and lay your face over the person in the video.
Even the New York Times has an article of how you do it:
Will HTM let NN take up the whole “fame” in this area? Cough…
These memes are too dank for this reality. Looking forward to what devious concoctions you’re planning with this Matt.
3 Likes
Hey - now if only you still had the long hair from the Humanity talk …
A little hair gel, a bit of fluffing it up …
1 Like