Today, I will be reorganizing the categories in the forum. I will not remove any topics, but I’ll be changing around a lot of the categories. If you can’t find something, be sure to search for it. It may be in a different place.
I am afraid of change - please be gentle!
I also will be removing the current category graphics and replacing them throughout the day, so you will notice the images will be gone for awhile.
I’ll let you know once I’ve settled for a new organization, and then I will be accepting feedback over the next few weeks so we can test drive the new structure.
I’m sure you are all noticing that lots of old threads are getting bumped up as I move topics around. Sorry about that, I cannot do anything about it. Things will get back to normal in a few days once conversation continues.
Ok that took me a lot longer than I thought.
The main changes are:
- HTM Theory ==> #science (with sub-categories including #science:theory & #science:current-research)
- HTM Hackers ==> #engineering
- new top level #community & #education categories
- Community Lounge is now located at #community:lounge
- Moved primary HTM implementation forums into #engineering and created #engineering:implementations sub-category
I hope this makes sense to everyone. I also added new graphics everywhere. You can see the whole structure if you go to https://discourse.numenta.org/categories.
I hope no one is too upset that I moved your cheese. Please give it a test drive and let me know what you think.