HTM Hackers' Hangout (Aug 2, 2019)

I am still putting together an agenda. Community topics welcome! If you have an HTM-related topic, you are welcome to join live. Just let me know.

3 Likes

Due to people being OOTO lately and nothing much to chat about, I am going to cancel this meeting. We will have another in a month.

Bummer. I got my laptop all set up and updated just for the hangout.
I filled up my branded coffee mug and everything.

I even got out my borg bear to adorn my shelving unit - really - all out here!
I don’t know it for sure but I suspect the borg nano-wiring goes right into the SDRs.

3 Likes

I am sorry, Mark! I just found myself with nothing to talk about, and no research update… so I did not want to “waste” a live-stream. Next month hopefully we will have more to talk about.

Did you fish for topics on the forum and I just missed it? Yes - I see the mention in the announcement but you used to solicit topics for a week or so prior.

1 Like

It snuck up on me.

1 Like

For me it turned out I was already totally focused on the Python program to close pack cells/molecules/etc on a sphere, and was worried about never finishing it. I’m happy to report that I’m now officially coding in something other than VB6, and am now cleaning up the code on a real nice vesicle maker. Pressure is applied by squeezing until heat has things bouncing around into their possible stable configurations, a nice symmetry. I’ll have it done in a day or two!

2 Likes